Friday, March 03, 2006

Due date

Well today isn't the best of days for me.
Trey was supposed to be born today. I was going to be induced the last week of Feb, but today is his due date. I can tell I haven't taken my antidepressants for a couple of days now. I took them today and need to get on them again. It sucks.
I am doing a lot to stay busy though.
AWS and PTO are keeping me plenty busy. I will be working our AWS booth in the morning from 6:30am-8:30am (probably be staying later than that) Brady has bowling from 10-11:30 and then I can breathe again.
Brady and I are going to the play at NEO tonight. I am glad he still likes doing things with me. I know there will come a day when he will be too cool to hang out with his momma, and I hope its not real soon.

We are having our school carnival in the Spring this year instead of the Fall. We thought we would change things up a bit. It will be March 31.
Next week we will be super busy getting things together so we can have a good spring break not worrying about it.

Well gotta go take out my spoiled dog, who is barking at me----whom I have taken out 4 times already today and she still hasn't gone potty!!! AAAAHHHH!

4 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Hugs for you sweetie! I know it is hard. August 8th does it for me...the day I miscarried almost 13 years ago.

Shannon said...

Thanks Mamakbear! Hugs to you too!

Redneck Diva said...

March is my month as well. Our little boy would've been 12 this month.

((hugs))

Politically Homeless said...

Thank you for your very kind words regarding the passing of my father. I am sorry for your loss as well. I know this must be a very difficult time for you, and I'll have you in my thoughts and prayers.