Monday, June 18, 2007

Poker Run weekend

I had a very busy weekend! I worked at Buffalo Run Friday night at the registration booth for the Bike Run. We passed out the shirts and pins for the bikers that had pre-registered early. I worked from noon-8pm. I finally got to sleep that night at around 1am when Brady--(who had already had a nap at his grandparents house)-- proceeded to wake me up at 4 in the morning because "he had been laying in bed for three hours and couldn't sleep" thanks for interrupting my sleep bray! I went and got in bed with him so he could fall back asleep-which he did, right away. I think I dozed a little and woke up at 5am. I had to be back to work that morning at 6:20. We had an awesome day! I just LOVE it! Bikers are so much fun to be around and are so nice! I even registered for a Harley they are giving away at Cowtown days in Baxter. fun fun fun!!! I worked until 1:15pm and then went to go blow up 45 helium latex balloons for a birthday party. My mom and I got that finished and then went to deliver them. I got back to work at 5pm and stayed until 7pm. Went and picked up Brady from the grandparents house and took him back to the carnival. I wanted to see who won some of the poker hands. I was so exhausted and really wanted to wait and watch Keith Anderson, but I was about to drop off the face of the earth. Which we ended up leaving around ten that evening.
All in all it was a great weekend! and I finally got some much needed SLEEEEEEP!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you Shannon!!! We must do more!

Shannon said...

Yes! Cean, I had soo much fun! Boy was I tired though. LOL
Are you back from NY already? Did you have fun? I want to go so bad.

I a blast working with you too! I still feel sorry for the poor moth. :) Hey, July 7 isn't too far away, huh?

~ A P R I L ~ said...

It sounds like you had a blast! I never go to Buffalo Run anymore.... no one ever wins out there, or at least no one I've talked to....