Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I want my MTV!

OHMYGOSH! I can't take it anymore! We have been without DISH since Dec. 13th (when our electricity came on again.) We can't even get any kind of fuzzy local channel to watch. I would even take that! We called last week to get it fixed, which was supposed to be TOMORROW! And I was counting down the minutes, believe me, I am going INSANE! So, as I am counting down my minutes until I can watch The View tomorrow morning, or Days Of Our Lives at 1pm, they call me awhile ago and they overbooked our area! YA, RIGHT! They caught me off guard and I was trying to be nice so I said, OK January 2 will be fine to reschedule. Now I am pissed. I called Steve to tell him, but of course they just got a memo at work telling them no phone calls at all and they have a 3 minute clock on their phone. Don't people have anything else to think about? They already have cameras in the booth, and they record everything that is said, what more do you want? Ok, I am on a rant, I know BUT I AM SORRY I HAVE TO HAVE ME SOME TV!!!!!! We have watched too many movies lately and I want my TV! I already missed the Survivor finale.
What I am really doing right now is waiting for DISH to call me back so I can let them know that I need it done before Friday! I am not going to spend all of Christmas break with Brady and my husband with no TV. I can't even switch to cable tv because they can't come out until after the first of the year. AAAHHH!
Ok, so now an hour later I call them back and the people they have to fix DISH can't come out until Jan. 2! I called DISH network to make sure we would not be billed for the 3 weeks we have no TV. I'm not paying if I am not watching!
I have a feeling I will be blogging a lot in these 3 weeks. ....................................

3 comments:

Politically Homeless said...

Bah humbug on DISH network and Merry Christmas to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi - have just come across your site. I'm Scott from www.diyfather.com - we are an online interactive forum for fathers based in New Zealand.

I was wondering whether you might be interested in a link exchange or posting a monthly summary of father related issues from our blog.

Please reply to scott@diyfather.com

Thanks Scott

Carrie said...

Long time, no blog. :(