Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hello!

I know, I have been terrible about blogging since I haven't written anything since June!

Here is what has been going on............
Summer went by way too fast. I worked the bike run along with the Ted Nugent concert. Alice Cooper was the next concert, I have to say it was really good. Very weird, but in a cool way.

I started this year working again at the school, but decided to sub instead. I am enjoying it this year, but plan on sticking to elementary and not the middle or hs. When I sub at the elementary level I get to teach.

We had a yard sale this weekend and I am so glad it is over. It is a lot of work, but when you make money for stuff you don't need anymore that makes it worth it!!

We are planning on going to NYC with the show choir group over spring break. I can't wait!! I have never been and am looking forward to it.

I will let you know in the next post what we will be doing.

0 comments: