Friday, March 25, 2005

Too much to do-Too little time

Or am I not using my time wisely? Yep thats it.
I have had all week off to get things done, being on spring break and all. I finally started going through garage sale stuff last night--around 12. I am such a procrastinator! I used to be so organized and tidy, now being married 14, almost 15(this sept) years and a 10 year old and I haven't added that we do have a very LARGE dog in our household. I can't get anything done. I just sit and look around at the clutter. Mind you, our house is not dirty, it is clean but the clutter drives me INSANE!:0! I don't know what to do with everything! I need Clean Sweep to come to my house and make me throw stuff away! I did get some done last night. Yea!
Here it is almost noon. I need to go jump in the shower and then go to the library and copy some pictures that I took of all the shelter puppies yesterday. Our printer is out of ink, imagine that. I need to get it up on the board at Wally world. Tomorrow is adoption day. The local newspaper called me this morning for some input on an article they are doing for Sunday. We have a 24% decrease in pet euthanizations for our very small city, due to our adoption days. Hopefully a spay and neuter program will be in place soon. We are working on it.
I also need to go to the college and pick up some papers, and go by my son's school to help with the schools Easter parties. Yep, did I mention I am PTO secretary, too.
My mom asked me last night if I have the game room straightened and sale stuff ready?? No, mom, I haven't felt like doing it. She just laughs at me. It might be nice to "actually" get to use our game room. We haven't played a game in there yet. We've lived here in this house for a year and 4 mos and the game room still isn't unpacked. Owell! I have been busy reading my new Danielle Steel book, escaping into another world, my favorite thing.
Now I am contemplating driving the hour drive to Tulsa tonight to go to the Passion Play, my son and I like to go to it. It's a good thing gas is now like $5 a gallon. That helps. No, today if I go to a place here I can get it for $1.99(9) WOW! It is only for 1 day only. I think I would rather go tonite and then sleep in, in the morning and have tomorrow off to get that game room cleaned...............................................................ya, right.
May write more later, if not c~ya tomorrow!

0 comments: