Saturday, April 30, 2005

Saw Tracy Lawrence!!

Yes, I saw Tracy Lawrence last night. I wasn't even sure what songs he sang, but soon remembered some. Love the Birmingham song. It was a very, very goooooooood concert!! He is quite the cutie too! I stamped hands at the door. There were a lot of very good looking cowboys too! Anyway it was a good night.
I am finally starting to feel better. I think I damaged my eardrum when I had my ear infection. I still feel like I am in a well when I talk. I have finals the second week of May. I can't wait until this semester is over. I have decided if I don't pass the stupid test I took I am not going to stress about going to school this summer. I will just go next fall and do my student teaching in the spring. I am so ready for a break!! I am going to go watch "The Notebook" I heard it is very good. So I will probably be bawling my eyes out. speaking of bawling............ I sold my 1992 Saturn on Friday. They were towing it away and I was crying. Steve said "I knew you would cry." He doesn't understand. I had the car for 6 yrs! It was my car!
owell.
cya!

0 comments: