Sunday, July 24, 2005

Gentlemen.........START YOUR ENGINES!!!!

Hello!
Just getting ready to watch the start of the race and then going to work. Steve went to get us Subway to eat-----you know they have the special on the weekends. I am trying to stop drinking my caffeine, my friend Michele did it so hopefully I will be able to, but oh how I love it. I did drink a diet dr pepper yesterday but it really didn't taste that great.
Guess I need to watch the race, Tony is getting ready, he's in row 3 this race. lol I don't know what my husband thinks of me now that I am into Nascar this year. Ha!
I'm sure I will have more to talk about after my exciting Sunday nite at work. I am taking my study guides for my test to work with me, I don't care, it is tooooo boring on Sundays, I pretty much sit there doing nothing and beg for the phone to ring or someone to come over and talk to me and I need to study since I will be taking my test next week. YUK!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your man wins! I gave up caffiene about a year ago. You can do it! Ku-Ku has caffiene free diet coke, and A&W has diet rootbeer (rootbeer is caffiene free).

Courtney

Redneck Diva said...

Wendy's has caffeine free diet Coke as well. And while I drink it when I'm there, I immediately drive to Sonic and get one WITH caffeine!

I admire anyone who can give up caffeine. I sure as heck can't! Heather said once that as much of it that flows through my veins, I'll be dead for three days before my body actually stops moving!