Monday, April 09, 2007

So much to talk about..so little time

I will start with talking about school. I. am. almost. finished!

YAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYAYYYAAAAYYYY!
AND did I say YAY??

I am so very excited! I am still doing student teaching at Baxter, which I love, and cry everytime I think about leaving my kids. Yes, they feel like my kids! I am going to miss them terribly! I get too attached and will probably do this every school year. The good thing about Baxter is that my nephew goes to Baxter school so I will get to see a lot of them this summer during baseball season, and during other activities. Thank Goodness!!
I graduate May 19th which I know I have mentioned before. At 10:00 AM in the morning. And according to my myspace @ www.myspace.com/bradytreysmom I have 39days 7hours 43min. and 45seconds until I graduate.
My mom picked up an application for me today at the Miami Board of Ed.
By the time I get home from school it is closed, so she got one for me. Now, I need to find a job for the next school year. Wish me luck!

I had a lot of pics to post of Spring Break before but blogger ate them so I will post them at another time.


4 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I have less than a year left, and I could almost wet my pants just thinking about it. I can't imagine being *that* close to graduation day!
Yeah!

Queen Of Cheese said...

I "heard" there will be an elementary position open at Bluejacket. I think the 3rd grade teacher is going to a different position but I'm not sure how they are going to handle it. If I hear something for sure I'll let you know.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Me again...
I saw this on www.oklahomateachingjobs.org

Northeast Oklahoma
Alexander Elementary School Posted 04/23/07
Elementary Teacher
COMMERCE SCHOOLS are taking applications for elementary teachers. An Oklahoma Early... (view more

~ A P R I L ~ said...

AWESOME!!!!! I'm so psyched for you! WOO HOOOOOOOOOO