Thursday, May 03, 2007

It's almost over!

OH YA!
I turned in my LAST COLLEGE ASSIGNMENT TODAY!!
I am soooo ready to be finished. I can't believe it is May! This year has gone by so fast and now it is almost summer. I haven't posted in such a long time it seems, I have been so busy trying to get my Professional Portfolio, and Teacher Work Sample finished, Plus student teaching.
I took my PLT and Content test last Saturday. I have no idea how I did, it was one of those, "It wasn't really hard, but it was very confusing tests" I hate when there are two answers that could be THE one, but you can only choose the BEST one. The Content was 110 MC questions, the PLT was two hours of nothing but writing essays, and around 23 MC on that one too.
I was so happy when it was over. I won't know how I did until three more weeks. I will be ecstatic if I just pass one of them! Two would be great, but I will take one!

I turned my first application and Resume' in last week too. I hope to get an interview soon because I really want to work at that school.

I am going to go finish watching Survivor. TTL

0 comments: