Friday, May 18, 2007

Tomorrow, tomorrow, my graduation is tomorrow

I'm going to try this again. I tried to post three times yesterday and blogger kept messing my post up. So here goes again...

I have 15 hours 41 minutes 2 seconds until GRADUATION!!
Can you tell I'm just a little excited? I have only waited, what 23 years to get here? I ended up with a 3.1 GPA. That is counting the very awesome grades I received the last 2 1/2 years at PSU and the terrible grades I received back 23 years ago---which did not help my GPA at all. at all.
I had straight A's this year. YAY!
I would like to also brag on PSU. It is a GREAT school! I went to UCO in Edmond, which at the time was CSU (Central State University) which I hated.
Hope to post grad pics soon!

2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'm soooooooo excited for you! WOO HOO! Happy GRADUATION DAY!!!!!!

Shannon akaMonty said...

HA! It was CSU when I went there as well.
Congrats!