Sunday, May 15, 2005

BREATHE!

Yes! Finals are totally, officially----OVER! Yea!
Son's science fair is----OVER! Garage Sale is----OVER! ...... Although, we are having another one in a couple of weeks so that me and mom can get some stuff together for it. Alyssa and Keith cleaned up real good! Big Moolah! They are remodeling their house that they bought here so they can now get their new floor for the kitchen. And move here faster. YEA!
I have 3 of my grades so far. Ed Psych-"A" Life science lab for teachers"A" and my dreaded math class, that I was so worried about, I pulled a wonderful "B" out of my butt somehow. My Art was probably a B, and Geography maybe a D?? Let ya know.
Brady's Science fair project that was turned in last Thursday, he got a Blue Ribbon, and a certificate for Outstanding Excellence. Very proud of him. He did all the typing for it himself, the only thing I really did was take some pictures, print the stuff out, and help him glue it to the board.
We stayed up until 1am Sat morn getting stuff ready for the big sale! We also were ready at 6:30 that same morning removing tarps, etc., because Friday night was very cold, rainy and windy. Sat was gorgeous!!! We closed down finally around 5:30pm?? People sporadically kept showing up with half our stuff already put away and started digging through the bins. owell. We are prepared for the next one.
Went to Buffalo Run with Steve last week and he won $400.00. I had a sreen of all 7's on the Jungle Juice machine and if I had been betting MAX bet I WOULD have won $6,400. but no, I only got like a measly 16.00. wooo hooo.
Later!

0 comments: