Wednesday, May 25, 2005

AAAH Summmerrrrrr

Hello!
This has been a semirelaxing week. Brady's last day of school was on the 20th, but since then I have been so busy! I ushered at Showtime Boxing, Animal Welfare meeting, PTO meeting tonite(W/new principal) (which I have not met yet, and not too excited about meeting from what I have heard so far.) Baseball games almost twice a week plus practices. I so want to go to school this summer just for the fact that I will graduate in the fall. I want to get finished!!! I want some money!! Not that Oklahoma pays teachers what they need. Way far from what they deserve, believe me!!!!! If I graduate in the fall at least I can sub for the rest of the year and make something!! Brady also needs to take swimming lessons this summer. I keep putting it off and he MUST take them this summer. He can stay above water but I don't feel comfortable if he was out in the middle of over his head water that he could make it back to the side. Our pool has a new water slide so I know he will want to go alot this summer. Guess I will be doing my homework at the pool.
Ok, I was trying to put a picture in this email, but guess it posted on its own blog. Owell. I am still learning. I still can't figure out how to post other bloggers over on the side---the ones I read all the time! Gotta go take a shower since it is after 1:30! I am terrible, but when school starts I will be waking up at 5:30 so I am taking advantage of my time off now.

3 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

To add your own links, go into your template, find the part in all of that HTML chickenscratch that says "links" and add the link and title. If you need help holla!

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon!
Doesn't summer just feel good! Enjoy it.
Courtney

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon!
Doesn't summer just feel good! Enjoy it.
Courtney