Thursday, February 23, 2006

OK

Where do I begin? I haven't posted in forever. To start---I started back at the animal shelter last Thursday and worked from 11am-7pm. We had 28 dogs from a dog hoarder house. I washed dogs and was soaked! We ended up having a good adoption day.
Steves' parents got here Friday morning from Louisiana. He met them early and he and his dad unloaded the uhaul.. I was exhausted and stayed home. Steve went to sleep after that since he had worked that night. Me, Steve's mom, dad and Brady met at Walmart, did some shopping, ate at Subway and then went to look at the house they wanted to get. It was a very long weekend. I was exhausted.
Saturday Brady had bowling at 10am, he had his pizza party from basketball season at noon (they got 2nd place) and then the rest of the day we went looking at houses. Sunday we went to church, then to my parents house to eat. Monday we were out all day and then everyone came over to our house (we got a meat and cheese tray) hows that for cooking dinner???? Steve's parents left Tues morning.
Wed. I did nothing, today I got to the shelter at 11am until 5pm---I had to hurry home and take a shower because Brady had his pre-enrollment for middle school this evening at 6. We then went to ElCharro.
NOTICE--I have not started the OAMC, nor do I have any idea when it will be starting. Maybe not ever. LOL
His parents are coming again on Saturday.

My neck and back are killing me from washing puppies today so think I better go and drink my diet coke and lay on the couch!!!
cya

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Whew! You made me tired just reading that!

Hope all the puppies find loving homes!

Redneck Diva said...

Tater said when she was there you were soaked through from all the puppy washing!! You rock, though. No way could I do that!!

Will you be at the shelter on Thursday? We're bringing our girls in with their donations!!