Thursday, February 02, 2006

We got us some new neighbors yee haw!

I'll finally have something to blog about again. Our new neighbors. How wonderful..... We have had a lot of different neighbors in that house. The first two were renters, the first renters were normal, the second renters were a bunch of kids that I finally noticed were selling drugs out of their house. They made it very obvious with cars stopping right in front of our house all times of the day going in and out of the house. I called the police to let them know, because there are kids in our neighborhood and I didn't want it going on right in front of my house. I don't know if they ever got caught but it was very obvious and I didn't want it happening especially with all the kids around. Plus it is a block from the school. They moved.

Our other neighbors next to them were micronesian. From the micro islands. The first day they moved in they got drunk in their backyard and one of the men went over by the side of their house in front, trying not to fall over into the little fence next door and peed right out in broad daylight. I had to call my husband over to the door to make sure I was seeing everything right. Yep, I was.
And what did I do??? Call the cops. I explained we had new neighbors and I didn't think they should be peeing in daylight where kids can see and everyone driving down our busy street can see. The police came out and went to try to find him. They have since moved.

Your probably thinking, What kind of neighborhood do they live in??? It is a good neighborhood, we live on the corner and there's a church right across the corner from us.
And yes those were the only times I have called the police.. ....................so far :)


This makes me sound like that nosey neighbor on "Bewitched", but no, I am not constantly looking out the windows. LOL
I see all of this because we have these humungoid windows in our house. There is one right in front of where our computer desk is, so if anyone is on the computer you see everything going on, there is one in our kitchen so you can see everything there too. It isn't like I sit and purposely watch everything.

Our newest neighbors, haven't figured out who actually lives there yet. There has been a girl with a baby and little boy and she constantly screams at him. I don't think she knows how to talk in a regular tone of voice. Poor kids!! It is sad how some poeple can't have children and others can have a lot and then treat them like crap screaming and yelling at them. Makes me very upset.
These neighbors are going to be sitting on their front porch all summer long I can tell. Oh yay! I'm sorry but it is one of my pet peeves. Why can't people sit on their back porches?? But then I wouldn't have anything to blog about, huh?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE watching neighbors. With two Indian rent houses across the street we've had some good entertainment. The people over there now aren't very exciting though.

Courtney

Redneck Diva said...

That was a constant source of entertainment when we lived in town! We have had some doozies over the course of the years, too. Now we're out here in the boondocks and we can't even see our nearest neighbor. The privacy is nice, but I have to watch the squirrels chase each other for entertainment sometimes, lol.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Lucky you that you don't know your neighbors. My in-laws live on one side and my sister-in-law on the other!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am Micronesian.... You were lucky that you called the cops on them cuz if you didn't they would of keep peeing outside... It's like a thing we do that is second nature. Sorry, but when we get drunk we don't think about toilets.....