Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I have the night off!

What to do???------- Brady is at his Oma's house for the night and Steve goes to work. OhMY.
I will probably end up cleaning.
And then watch a movie.

I haven't posted in awhile so here goes--

*Brady has started swimming lessons this week, I wanted him to be all up to date on everything before he goes off to church camp in a few weeks.

*VBS starts next week.

*I made the most delicious low carb soup this evening. Steve won't eat it because it is cream soup though. It was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

*Tony hurt his shoulder really bad a couple of weeks ago while racing. He then tried to race the next day and had a flat, hit the wall and was out of the race.
This last Sunday we went to a bowling tournament and didn't get to watch, but he only did about 37 laps and then had Ricky Rudd drive for him. Hope he gets better fast!!! They said he broke his shoulder blade during the race he got hurt in and they can't take pain killers or anything because it will interfere with racing. He is still 5th in points going down from 4th. He'll be back up there!

Thats about all of my excitement for the time being.

0 comments: