Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Oh channel

Welp here I am at 1:48am watching the Oh channel. They are doing liposuction. It hurts just watching the fat being sucked up the tube. ewwie! How do they not puncture something important while their jabbing that canula thing in there??
I'm thinking if I keep losing weight I will need a serious tummy tuck. And yes, I have watched one of those done on the Discovery health channel. I am big into watching these painful things. And yes, it does look very gross when they cut your stomach off and then sew it back together. ewwie!

I went to see Brady at church camp today---after getting lost for about an hour and then finally getting to "Alba" Missouri. Why in the world would they put the town there, I have no idea. Now I can drive right to it, that is after driving 10 miles in the complete opposite direction, around it, in front of it, I almost gave up. Brady got upset and wanted to come home. This is the first time for him away from home where he can't call me. He has been away before but could call me anytime. 2 kids had already gone home this week because they were homesick. I think it would have been different if he had a close friend that had gone with him, but he is better friends with the girls at our church, and there isn't too many boys that are in his age group so he is friends with the boys a year younger--that didn't get to go. He will be back on Friday morning--probably very mad at me. I felt like a bad mom, but he will be ok. .................I hope!!

0 comments: