Tuesday, August 22, 2006

FYI

For those of you who don't know--I got let into the window.....................................I got let back into school! YAY!
Today was my first day. I drove to Pittsburg, got my parking permit (which really didn't make a difference today, considering I couldn't find anyplace to park and ended up parking in the lot across the street), I went and got my books, went by financial aid, went to the computer lab and then went to class from 12:30- 2:30. We got out a little early.
I need to call my teacher tomorrow where I will be interning at Baxter.
Tonight I worked at our AWS booth at the fair from 6-9:30pm.
Just thought I would let you all know, I know you have just been waiting on the edge of your seats. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations.

Courtney

~ A P R I L ~ said...

How exciting for you! Yippee! You'll have to keep us informed of all your college experiences!!