Wednesday, August 02, 2006

What to do, What to do!?!

Have you ever had a day to make a BIG decision in your life and had about a day to make it? I had written a letter to the dean of the Ed Dept at PSU, hoping they would let me through. The same day I sent the letter I talked to my friend "D" and she told me the asst Sec. position was still open and was I still interested??? They needed to hire someone ASAP! I went in yesterday and had an interview with the new principal. I told her I would call her back today and let her know something. I called PSU- of course the dean won't be back until Friday. I transferred to talk to someone else-who wouldn't be in the office until 3:30. I didn't have time to waste. I called "D" to let her know that I was very interested and if the principal wanted me I was hers. I need a job, and I hope I get this one!! Even if it prolongs my education. Wish me luck.
I have a lot left to blog about, but I have too much to do.

4 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I'd take the job, you can always take night and/or summer coarses. It's local (um, you could WALK to work!), you'll have the same days/hours as him and look at the time off! WOO HOO!

Shannon said...

April---I hope she calls me!! AAAHH! I may be left with nothing at all.... oh my!
Keep your fingers crossed!
I would definately save on gas, as will Starlit! Hope I get it!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Shannon, I really hope you do get it!! It'll be a relief for you!

Hey, MWH is wanting to know more about volunteering at the animal shelter. I told her we may have to come see you on a Thursday (is that right?)

Queen Of Cheese said...

Good Luck! I've been wanting to find a school secretary job so I can have the same hours as Mr.Coach but I'm pretty happy where I am. I also NEED to go back to school but I just can't jump off that bridge! PSU is a great place to go to school, Mr.Coach loved it!