Sunday, July 30, 2006

Almost finished painting!

I finally started in painting Brady's "new" bedroom again. It is all done except for the bottom trim I need to paint. This has been the hardest room ever to paint. The grooves in the paneling were very deep and the primer wouldn't get in there and the painting took forever. I am glad that part is over. I wish our camera would work w/our computer so you all could see the BIG difference. It looks ssooooo much better than the green paneling that was there.
I am totally cleaning out the house. We had a garage sale last Saturday and we did pretty good! April and MWH came. There was a lot more I could have put out, but I had been studying for my big test and didn't get everything done. (not that I guess studying more would have really mattered).
We went to Starlits moms surprise birthday party yesterday and had lots of fun!
We went to church this morning and then went and ate chinese. I then painted for 3 hours!
I am so tired!
Our yard still needs to be mowed which will probably get done in the morning.

0 comments: