Friday, July 21, 2006

Oh my it was hot out today!

I spent 7hrs at the animal shelter today. 12-7pm. It was so hot I thought I was going to pass out. We did get around 6 dogs adopted though so it was well worth the heat. We are fostering a puppy tonite. We forgot to call the other person that was fostering it in time and she had already left work so he got to come home with me. He is very cute! Especially when we came home awhile ago and he had pooped in his crate and I had to wash him off AGAIN. I had already given him a bath before I let him in the house today. Owell, all is good again, Shae doesn't like him in the house. For some reason she thinks this his HER house. :)
Thats about it, we went to visit my inlaws, went to Walmart, are now eating low carb Blue Bunny, bunny tracks ice cream.
Goodnight!

0 comments: