Thursday, July 06, 2006

Studying....

I am studying for my test that I will be taking next week. This is a very good book and I highly recommend it for anyone that will be taking the PPST test anytime soon. It is the Barron's PPST/PLT How to prepare for PRAXIS. It explains things very well.
I am currently on percents. I have mastered the decimal, fraction, LCM, GCF, the ordering decimals. Who knew math was this much fun? (yes, I am being sarcastic).
I now have--ratio & proportion, equations, algebra, geometry, graphs, and a few more and I will get to take my practice test.
I HAVE to pass this!
I won't be at the shelter today because I will be here studying-I guess we only have 8 dogs there today though. :( I think a lot got put down.
c-ya!

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Good luck with the studying! Math was way beyond hard for me too so I share your pain, I had to take zero credit courses at NEO and I barely passed (my book was stolen and since they weren't using it next year I couldn't replace it)!!

We drove by the shelter last night and honked, I just assumed you were there, I saw balloons and dogs, it's practically a given. Sorry they put some down though. :0(