Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday to Moi

Yes, it is and yes I hit the big 4-0 today. wowee! I think I saw some new gray hairs sprouting up out of the top of my head, which will make L'oreal very happy.
Brady and I went to Joplin yesterday and saw "Click" which was very good--if you like Adam Sandler-which I do VERY MUCHO. I also went to Bath and Body works and Old Navy.
We had an adoption day today at Lube -n-Go here in town, and the time I was there I adopted out 9 puppies! That is very good for us!!!


I went to the Stables to get my birthday money and of course lost it. I had to play machines there that I am not used to playing. I really like the Tobasco and the Cats and Dogs machines.

We are going out to eat in a little while.
Oh, and if you got the Miami paper yesterday, I was on the front page.
cya

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like you had a great day! :)

Shannon said...

Thanks MamaKBear!!