Friday, July 14, 2006

My brain is FFFFRRRRIIIIIIEEED!

I am so sick of studying! I have been studying for this PPST since my last post. I didn't get to sleep last night until around 3:30am. The wind was blowing so hard and of course I just had to go out in the front yard to take the dog out. And then the neighborhood is all out looking at the sky. See-Aprils blog for major wind damage. OMGosh!!!! I can't believe! But it was really blowing out last night!!

I have studied my Barron's book, taken the practice exercises after each section, taken both practice PPST's, I have went online at
www.learning
expresslibrary.com, I went on one from the ncldistrict.org----which they have practice tests for just about everything on there, from Real Estate to Law to Nursing. Great website!!!and it is free for 30 days. They even give you your score. I have taken my practice ppst on there(didn't do really wonderful, but made a better score than the other three that I had taken at PSU) I took the CBEST test which is the test that they give in California for teachers. I just took it and passed it. I also took a high school practice test that had everything on it and did very well.

I am so stressed out! I made my appt for my test on Tuesday--so I have 3 more days of studying--maybe two. I need a day off to not think about it.

Brady and I are going to the Miami Little Theatre to watch the plays tonight and will get to see
MWH. Brady was going to sign up but church camp ran into a week of it.

Can't wait to get out of the house this evening!

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Good grief...my head hurts now! Best of luck on all the school stuff!

Hope you enjoyed the play! I love plays...don't think I've seen one performed since high school.

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Thanks so much for coming Shannon & Brady! MWH had a great time, we bailed pretty quick after though, we were all soooooooo tired. They had some technical problems on Friday night so I think Thursday's performance was a bit better, but I have to say that the crocodile was better Friday night, he didn't wave on Thursday. That made it for me. LOL Thanks so much for supporting the kids!! Maybe Brady can do it next summer, he'd LOVE IT!