Monday, October 02, 2006

Big & Rich, 38 Special and some Skynyrd!

Oh MY! I worked at the B & R concert last Thursday doing tickets, which was wonderful. I don't know many of their songs but they sounded very good!

Saturday night was 38 Special and Lynyrd Skynyrd. Oh, were they GREAT! VERY AWESOME! There were soooooo many people there, it was unreal. I guess it was the second biggest concert right behind Rascal Flatts from last year. It was full!! Sweet Home Alabama and Freebird were the last songs they played of the night and talk about AWESOME!, Oh, did I say that already? :) We went over to VIP for awhile to see some friends, too. It is good having security connections.......
Lisa Marie Presley is coming in Oct., and also Leann Womack.

Talk to you soon, gotta get some homework done.

2 comments:

MamaKBear said...

Lucky girl! Hubby wanted to see Lynyrd Skynyrd but since it was on a Thursday and quite a drive away, we didn't go.

So sorry I missed the news on your Mom! I hope she's doing a lot better now...how scary that must have been for y'all!!

We've been going through some serious stuff with MrKB's Mom for the last month or so...she is going in tomorrow morning for brain surgery to remove a large tumor. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers!! I am scared to death...

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I was there at Big & Rich too and it RAWKED! WOO HOO! I didn't make it to Skynrd but I did get to hear a lot of it!