Thursday, October 26, 2006

Trey


Just thought I would post a picture of Trey's stone since I haven't yet. I designed what it would look like, and Steve's uncle made it for us. He has a monument business in Alabama. I thought it turned out really cute and wanted to share it with you all!!!!
It has been a year since I had my surgery last October.
I love giraffe's and the one I wanted for his monument is from the Malawi set I got for his bedding for his room. There are also chimes hanging over.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious Trey..... (((((BIG HUGS)))))

Thanks for sharing the pic with us, I know that was hard for you.

Stacey said...

I just found you from Carrie's blog (and discovered that you have a link to my blog - yay!).

Just wanted to tell you that your son's stone is beautiful. I went back in your archives and read about Trey and saw his pictures...what a beautiful little baby.

Shannon said...

Thanks April and Stacey!!!