Sunday, November 05, 2006

Yes, I still watch Nascar!


In my very busy life, I do still watch Nascar!!! I watched for around 3 and a half hours today, cars going round and round and round the track. I used to hate it, I hated the noise, it drove me crazy! Now for the last 2 years I love it!
Tony won again today, it was a GREAT race, it really was! Tony led 278 laps out of 339. They restarted like 3 times near the end, they kept having cautions. I love close races. Tony also won the last race. Sorry I haven't kept you all updated. :) I know, I suck!
Steve and I went and saw a movie last night. We saw SAW 3. It was just as sick as the other two. The language wasn't as bad as the second one, but it was just as twisted as the other two and very bloody.
We went and ate at Fudruckers before we went. I didn't even know Joplin had one until we were passing by. One of our favorite places to go when we go to Tulsa. We then went to Target, which I love. It is a lot more fun though, when you have money to spend. We bought triple A batteries and a thing of Jiffy Pop popcorn, wooohwhee! Today we went to church and I watched the race and did homework that never seems to end. I love our church, our pastor is wonderful!

0 comments: