Sunday, November 26, 2006

I have a confession

My confession is that I am very, very addicted to.....Diet Coke! I have to have one first thing in the morning and then if I am at home it is like an all day long thing. I guess it is better than smoking but I need to be drinking water or tea or something!!!

Thanksgiving went good. Food was great, and I ate way tooo mucho! I love Thanksgiving food---we had mashed potatoes, turkey, ham, dressing, gravy, cranberry sauce, peas, corn, sweet potatoes and sp casserole, charlies chicken hot rolls, cauliflower salad, asparagus casserole--(it is sooo good!) and lots of desserts!

Dad came up from his job and had the holiday with us---no politics were mentioned---and all was good! We went to Quapaw to visit my other grandparents and family and they are all doing good. I got to see my new little cousin, that was born about a week after Trey, so it was a little sad seeing how big he would be now. She is a very cute little girl though!

Hate to run but I am gonna try to do some more homework while watching Nip Tuck, I know, kinda hard trying not to look at Christian. LOL
Hope everyone had a great holiday!

1 comments:

DirkStar said...

M-m-m-m...

Diet Coke.