Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Podunk concert

I also attended the Keith Anderson "Podunk" concert. I saw April there with MWH. It was sooooo freezing! It was a very good concert, I wish we could have gotten closer--since my pics were not turning out and my batteries went dead, but we got there about 5:30pm and stayed until 10:30 when it was over. I was ready to go, it was just way too cold.

I taught my lesson on "Canada" last Friday. It went good, I wish I could have found the book I was looking for, but owell. Me, Linsey and Dustin had to teach our lessons 3 times!!! We have 4 second grade classes and we divided one of them up into 3 classes. We each taught our own class when our supervisor from PSU came to watch. I got a good grade so I was happy! YAY! I have a big project due Nov. 29 and Dec. 5.

I can't settle on a template. The last didn't last very long. I got sick of it really fast!
:-P

1 comments:

Politically Homeless said...

The concert sounds like fun. Have a happy Thanksgiving!