Wednesday, August 24, 2005

OMG I'm in the running

I just read Redneck Diva's post and found out I am in the running for "Best Family Blog" in the Okie doke, Okie Blog Awards!!! How cooooool is that?? Very cool if you ask me. Diva is up for "4" awards! Go Diva!

I have nothing to whine about today. My day wasn't too good, but turned out to be wonderful. Tell you all about it soon!! I went to my college Algebra class today, that I am destined to make a "B" in. I think I may actually do ok in there. He is a very good teacher.
I talked to Alyssa, my sister, awhile ago and her and Keith, (she might be mad for me saying this before she tells it) but I am gonna blab it anyway, sorry squidly!!! Can't keep my mouth shut any longer!!.................. No, they are not expecting a baby!! :):) They have been working on the Extreme Makeover Home Edition in Purdy, Mo. They got to meet Ty today and yes, they talked with him, and also got their pix taken, and also with Paul!! Ty is such a cutie! I think it will air in October. They worked a lot on the house, Keith did a lot of wiring-he's an electrician, and Alyssa cleaned, and did a lot of things to help. They have been there off and on working all week. I will let you all know when it airs for sure.
Check out the Okie Blog Awards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Lord, Shannon! Don't do that to me again! I already knew about the Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I thought for sure you were going to announce that we were going to be aunts! The EMHE news is cool, but you kinda had my hopes up for a baby. You also had me a little mad at Keith because I thought I was going to read that I was going to be an aunt on a blog.

Courtney

Shannon said...

Sorry Courtney! :) Had to throw something in, I felt my blogs were getting a little BORING. LOL
I'm sure you will be an aunt in time, Alyssa & Keith would like to be aunt and uncle too! hint, hint....

Redneck Diva said...

I want to be a cousin!!

Oh wait...I already am...okay, well I wanna be a second cousin!!

SOMEONE help me out, wouldya????