Tuesday, August 30, 2005

T3

My ten top things I experienced at the wonderful fair: (not in order)

1) I worked at our Animal Welfare Society booth
2) I recognized and met April !!!! ooooh, I think I actually did a link.
3) Ate an Indian taco- or should that be politically correct- a native american taco? :)
4) Ate part of a cheese on a stick
5) Rode the ferris wheel with Brady
6) Watched Brady ride everything else
7) Brady won a stuffed spider playing the horse race game
8) Looked at all of the animals
9) Smelled all of the animals
10) Sweated!!!!!!

4 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I have to tell you it was too cool to be "noticed". You made my day! Thanks!

I haven't had an Indian Taco yet, what was that like? Are you Indian? If you are an Indian, does that make you a cannibal? hehehe

Cheese on a stick? Oh, hell, I missed that one!

Ferris Wheel..... can't do that or all the people on the ground will know what I have eaten for the last 3 days.

Shannon said...

Hi April!-I had to ask if it was you! I would have wondered all night if I hadn't said anything!!!The indian taco was good. Yes, and I am indian but I never thought of it that way eating an indian taco! ewww! LOL!
I did the ferris wheel, I thought it would be ok for the baby, even though I don't do rides anymore. We went to the Tulsa fair last year and I rode 1 ride with Brady and thought I was going to be sick! I used to be able to ride everything.

Redneck Diva said...

Mmmm...cheese on a stick....

We didn't eat anything at the fair this year! Except green snow cones!!!

Anonymous said...

Shannon,
Any word on Steve's family? Is there anything we could send? Let me know.

Courtney