Thursday, November 24, 2005

Stuff

Well we had our Animal Welfare Society meeting Tues night. I stepped down as president and now we have a spunky new one. Hope everything works out ok, there have already been disagreements at the meeting and that was only 5 min as her being pres. Oboy!! I just don't have time to do it all right now. We have the baby coming and I am still on the board for AWS.

I am also still PTO sec. for this year. Brady will be in the BIG WRMS middle school next year. I still think WRJH looks better than WRMS--reminds me of worms. uck. This is my last year of PTO officer duty. My last year of home room mom. It is very sad, my little boy is growing up!! .......... Until Trey gets in school..........and I get to relive it all over again! Yay!!

Got to go get ready for Thanksgiving at my parents house, then off to Quapaw to my grandparents house. I kinda wish they weren't on the same day it would be so much easier for me. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a Happy Turkey Day!

Courtney

Queen Of Cheese said...

There is a horse out by our house that could really use some help from AWS. My mother has called the Sheriffs office several times about it, maybe I can email you the information.

Shannon said...

Mrscoach- I can let Danny(animal control officer) know about it. Are they not feeding the horse? you can email me- shanhuffman@yahoo.com