Thursday, November 10, 2005

They tore down the Speedaway

I didn't know if anyone noticed today, but they tore down the Speedaway. I think it was called that...... the little station by Sonic that they used to come out and pump your gas for you. I thought it was so cute and vintage looking. Now it is GONE! Very sad!! You can tell I haven't been out much lately. I didn't even know until a couple of days ago that our bank was completely gone. But they are building a new one.
I am gonna go watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants now with my son. He doesn't have school tomorrow and I plan on sleeping late, very late in the morning.
cya happy HNT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I didn't have school today! I would sleep in too. Have fun with Brady.

Courtney

Queen Of Cheese said...

We were sitting at Sonic the other day and they were tearing it down. At least they tore it down, so many empty buildings in Miami as it is.