Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whiney Wednesday

*I am so having Wal*Mart withdrawals! I haven't been there since Monday, October 24! ( Yes I remember the exact date.) The day before they admitted me to the hospital and put me on bedrest.

*My doctor told me today that the only way I can go to Wal*Mart is to be pushed in a wheelchair or ride one of those scooter things. Oh Ya! People would be looking at me thinking--look at that fat girl she's too lazy to walk. I don't think so.

*If I make it to 36 weeks--which will be Feb.3, I can deliver Trey here in Miami. If he comes earlier he will have to be born in Tulsa. Which gives me the fear that I would have to be flown once again in the wonderful helicopter.

*I think I will take it easy and try to keep him in until Feb 3rd!!!!!!!!!!

*When I have my c-section, I will also have my stitches out and tubes tied!!

*I have no Christmas shopping done at all. I will have to make a list for Mr. Bradys-mom or have him take me very late at night where I won't see anyone. Hey, thats an idea.........

*I am going to see the new Harry Potter movie this coming weekend. I asked and I can be dropped off at the door-go straight to my seat-and right back to the car. At least I will be able to go somewhere! Yea! (Really not a whine) :)

*Days of Our Lives is really pissing me off with the Marlena storyline. Ok-enoughs enough. Who in the heck is this guy???

*We have caught two mice in our house this month.

4 comments:

Irish Divinity said...

I bet you could have lots of fun in walmart at 1am riding one of those scooter things!! And not have to mess with waiting in line!!!
Sorry your stuck on bedrest!

Queen Of Cheese said...

I rode the cart once when I broke my ankle, 4 days before Christmas I was in Wal-Mart and Leann and I went on our lunch hour. She had my crutches in the cart and took off to groceries, I was over by toys, ran the cart into a pallet of Escalade RC cars and the darned thing died. I was stuck there for 35 minutes until a friend walked by and I made her go page LeAnn. I hobbled from then on, no more carts!

~ A P R I L ~ said...

I haven't watched DooL for AGES! What's happening?

You're not missin' much at walmart, just high prices and bitchy cashiers. LOL

Shannon said...

irish divinity-I will let you know if I decide to try it or not. After MrsCoach's story I don't know :)
MrsCoach-That sounds like something I would do, or I would literally and physically probably run into someone knocking them down. I should go late, late at night-but then their stocking and I wouldn't be able to get through the aisles. Owell.
April-I want to go to Walmart!!! DOOL storylines are so confusing sometimes, of course with Marlena. I love watching Sami though, she is sooooo evil!! muahhhaahaaa