Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm back

Just thought I would fill you all in on whats been going on. Tuesday I went for my simple ultrasound and ended up taking a helicopter ride to Tulsa to be admitted to Hillcrest Med. Center. I had to have a cerclage done because my cervix is incompetent, and I was dilated to 1 cm. I had that surgery done on Wednesday around 4 pm. I finally got to come home yesterday. Let me tell ya I am so glad to be home in my own bed. I'm going to go rest now, I will try to write more later.
cya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're back! Alyssa and Keith have been keeping me posted. Take care of yourself. If I can do anything - let me know!

Courtney

Shannon said...

Thanks Courtney!!!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Thanks Dave!

Irish Divinity said...

Oh my gosh! I'm glad everything went well! Take care of yourself and stay off those feet!

Redneck Diva said...

This is what I get for taking care of 5 kids all day long - I am not aware that your cervix just gave up the ghost!! Geez, Louise!! Obviously it seems you're doing better now, but is there anything I can do????

Hang in there!