Friday, October 14, 2005

Thanks Everyone!

Thanks everyone for the "Congrats" we are very excited about having another little boy. Although my ten year old is getting a little smart mouth as of lately I believe he will be a big help to me when the baby gets here and be a wonderful big brother. I am so tired lately, if I even lay down on the couch I am out.
My mom, sister and I are going to Arkansas tomorrow to Bella Vista for the arts and crafts. It is our yearly outing and we have so much fun! I wish it was going to be cooler tomorrow though. Its supposed to be in the 80's but ya never know. Maybe I should watch some Arkansas weather instead of Okie weather tonite to make sure.
The Dish guy cancelled again. Now we will get Dish on Monday. :) Maybe our house will be a wee bit cleaner then. Well, I think we need to turn on the air, I'm having a hot flash or something it is so hot in here!
Oh Diva---I don't know about Trey Diva, I don't think my husband would go for that :) You'll probably need to have another one. LOL Diva Hoover, sounds good!
Talk to you all soon and let ya know about our trip to Arkansas!!!!!!!!!!!!
cya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun at the arts and crafts fest! Tanya and I are heading that way tomorrow.

Courtney

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Congrats on the boy! WOO HOO! I'm jealous, I want a baby too! (never gonna happen, no uterus anymore). Bella Vista sounds so nice right now...... a slower pace, new sights. Damn, even greener with envy! LOL I wish I knew you were gonna get DISH, I had a referral coupon for freebies!

Queen Of Cheese said...

This is the first year in 11 years I haven't gone to the craft fairs......I'm having withdrawals.