Monday, October 03, 2005

Stress!

My house is a mess! The Dish guy will be here on Wednesday and I am trying to make some sense of our house. Ever since I started back to school it has really gotten out of hand. I need "Clean sweep" to come to my house. I have been doing laundry today--clothes that have already been washed but I know that have been sitting around and need it again. We are going to make a trip to the friendship house very soon. As soon as we get our stuff out of our room I am going to paint it and get it ready to be Brady's room. Then fix the baby's room. Ours will be last. I am just so ready to have a holiday at our house. Maybe Christmas??? not Thanksgiving. Alyssa we can have that at your house!! By the way my sister and brother in law have been remodeling their house, and it is beautiful!!! They are very talented. We didn't go to the fair this Sunday. My dad was getting back from Boston, he has been on a job since July and we wanted to spend the day with family. We will go next Sunday.
Also Tony got 2nd place yesterday in Nascar. Of course we didn't get to see the race thanks to CABLE ONE. thanks, cable one.
Guess I better go get busy cleaning.
cya

0 comments: