Wednesday, October 12, 2005

We're having a baby...............

I went to my new Dr. today which she is just wonderful!!! We found out we are having a baby.............................BOY! I'm excited! I didn't care which we were having but am so glad everything is going good. Just want a healthy baby. Brady is excited although I think that he had already psyched himself up for a baby sister, now he has to change gears to a baby boy. The ultrasound pics are so cute! I'll have to use my moms scanner and scan them, we only have a digital camera to post pics so I'll have to go over there. I go to do an u.s. at the hospital on the 25th to make sure of the due date-when they do the measuring again. So far my due date is March 2nd or 3rd. Which she said they will do a c-section the week before in February-----just not the leap day. LOL! I will keep you all posted! and scan those pics.
My inlaws will have 5 grandsons now!
cya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hand. Hand. Foot. Foot. Hip. Hip. HOORAY! Okay, sorry for the Kindergarten celebration. But, c'mon! You're having a baby! I am so excited for you guys! Any ideas for names? How do you think you'll decorate the baby's room? Huh, huh, huh...I gotta know!

Courtney

Shannon said...

We have the first name picked out--it will be Trey. We can't decide on the middle name yet. We're going to decorate with the Malawi Toys R Us theme.....hopefully soon. Of course Joplins doesn't carry it. Our house is still a mess!!!
You and Chad need to get busy & Alyssa and Keith!! We need playmates. I can't believe all of the people that are pregnant right now though!
Thanks for the cheer!! :)

Redneck Diva said...

Okay, since Courtney did a celebration I'll do one, too - I'll give you a "round" of applause!

CONGRATS!! Two boys - girl, your life will never be quiet again. But then again, I have more girls than boys and my life is never quiet either!

Trey is a wonderful name! I think Trey Diva sounds great, too! Hey, I tried to talk Irish Divinity into naming her baby diva-something, but she wouldn't go for it. Don't let me down, Shannon!

Queen Of Cheese said...

I soooo wanted 2 boys, got one of each! I wouldn't trade Nati for anything.....except more sanity!