Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I'm Bummed!

I find out yesterday that Tony Stewart is going to be at the Bass Pro Shop opening in Broken Arrow tomorrow!!!!!!!! You can only get in to see him and get an autograph if you have an invitation. I called the radio station yesterday to see how to get an invite. You have to get it over the radio. Ok, that sucks. Anyway we don't have enough gas money as it is.
I guess I will have to get our cousin to help us to get some Nascar tickets when they are up this way next. I wanted to meet him so bad!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We went to the arts and crafts in Arkansas this past Saturday. It was so hot! Alyssa and I were sweating to death!!! Our mom was looking at everything, and wasn't hot at all. There were also tons of people there. Next year we are going on a weekday and hopefully it will be cooler than 86 degrees in October!!!!!!!!!
We had a lot of fun though. I almost peed my pants 3 times laughing so hard with the baby pushing on my bladder. I kept those little blue buildings in my sight in case I had to make a run for it. Everyone had Alyssa doing the demonstrations. It was hilarious. Hey, Alyssa! You did a great job though!!!!!! Your meat turning demo was one of the times I had to run!! We were all so filthy, our feet were so dirty and we rode the golfcart back to moms SUV and dirt, dust and everything else was flying off of our clothes. We stopped by a pumpkin stand on the way home too and got some very good deals...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got Dish yesterday. I really like it though I am still trying to get used to the channels. We have 3 months of movie channels for free. Can't beat that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon! We went to the crafts festival on Sunday. The crowds weren't bad at all and all the vendors had their stuff on sale!

Courtney

Shannon said...

Don't tell me that Courtney!!! :)
You're supposed to say how terrible the crowds were and how everything was gone. LOL

I think we went on Sunday last year. And it was good.