Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today's my Anniversary

Today is mine and my husbands 15th Anniversary. I don't think we are going anywhere tonite though. Steve started back to work last night after being off for 2 weeks due to his back injury. Dr. Mark said it was ok for him to go back to work. He has bowling league tonight (if he's able to bowl) and that starts at 6:30 until almost 8pm. He has to leave for work at 10pm. We will have to celebrate another day.
Sunday we are planning to take Brady to the Tulsa Fair, even though we won't get to attend the ice show. I love going to the fair, it brings back so many memories. My friend Shelly R. and I used to go to the fair with her parents, and spend the night with her mimi in Tulsa. We had so much fun! We would all go our separate ways and no one really worried about anything happening. There is no way I would let my son go off by himself now in the year 2000. I am not the too overprotective mom but I have always been very, very protective,......ok, maybe I am overprotective!! He has been my only child for 10 years. I love looking at the campers and new cars and the Oklahoma building with the okie venders-just everything. I don't enjoy the games part where they con the little kids into playing the games that they can't win. The rides are ok, I love the food. Guess this could have been my T3 this week. Owell.
By the way Courtney, I love your camper! I see it when I am on my way taking Brady to school. I still can't post comments on your blog!! I always want to comment and my computer won't bring it up. wanted you to know why I am never commenting.
Cya :) Casa Bonita is closing!!!! Tomorrow is the last day!!!!! I really wanted to go there this weekend.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should stop by sometime and see the inside. Hmm...I wonder why you're having trouble commenting. There haven't been too many comments at all lately. I wonder if others are having the same problem.

Courtney

Queen Of Cheese said...

The last time we ate at Casa Bonita it was awful. I can see why they are closing it. I think they were trying to meek out a living and cutting corners, guess it didn't work. 10 years ago it was THE place to go in Tulsa. Progress isn't always a good thing! I love going to look at the campers and boats at TSF too.

Shannon said...

I haven't been there in quite awhile. We usually just have time to go to Taco Bueno, which I love!
I guess we'll go visit it again when they open the new one thats going in there. There is just so many good memories of it, I didn't want them to tear it down or anything. I'm glad they are still keeping something there.