Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Weekend

Friday I was going to help set up for the Designs of Autumn. Actually I didn't sign up to help set up, I only signed up to work that evening. But being the wonderful AWS president that I am I went downtown at 10am that morning to help. OMyGosh. We thought our booth was going to be right across the street from the store where all of our tables, chairs, tents and everything was. HA, no! We had to, or rather our treasurers husband had to get the tables into the truck (I couldn't lift anything) and down the street to our booth spot. Once everything was down there we learned really fast how to set the tents up. Ya, right. We have 2 really nice tents now. Our others were falling apart. I finally left there at 2pm. I had to be back to work the booth from 4-7pm. And then take all the stuff off the tables for the night. Talk about a loooong day. Got back at 8:30 the next morning to set everything back up. Worked from 9-11 and then from 3-6, helped clean up, went back home to change clothes and Brady and I went to "The Wizard of Oz". It was outstanding! We have some very talented actors in Miami! and the new seats at the Coleman Theatre are so comfortable!
--------------------------------------------------------
Thursday at adoption day, we adopted out 5 dogs and 2 cats. We fostered out 5 dogs and 1 cat. We had a very good day. YAYYY
--------------------------------------------------------
Today my sister Alyssa was going to help me study my Algebra. I have decided I am going to drop my class. I just don't get it!! $#@&! I think College Algebra is about the most stupid required class that they have come up with. I can understand a basic math class, but not algebra unless you are planning on being an engineer or something like that. Plus, I already passed the class with a C. Why torture myself some more?
--------------------------------------------------------
My husband is watching Poker. I think I am ready to go to sleep now, don't really feel like watching Poker anymore tonite.
C-ya!

0 comments: