Thursday, September 08, 2005

ooh I'm a slackerrrrr!

I've been reading everyone else's posts for the last couple of days and haven't posted anything on here!
Steve actually "talked" to his parents this morning. They have electricity again. thank goodness! A couple are staying at their house. They had lost everything in their house, plus had two rental houses that they lost. Very sad! My inlaws got very very lucky! They only have to replace their roof, carpet, and wood flooring, garage door and need some stucco fixing on the outside of their house. They lost their privacy fence and their pool. It could have been so much worse.
------------------------------------------------
I made this dip on Wed night and it is so good! It is from a mix I got at the Bayou store in Slidell, la I tried to get on their website, but it's down. I hope they didn't get flooded. It was a very cool store! and by the way I have eaten almost all of it. It has dill, cayenne, and I mixed it with sour cream. YUMMMMM!
-------------------------------------------------
I really didn't have anything to whine about yesterday. I, too, like Irish Divinity feel very fortunate to have what I have right now. There are so many that are going through so much I really feel for them!
The only thing I can whine about is that everytime I brush my teeth I gag!
(pregnancy) :)
--------------------------------------------------
I, too can't wait until Fall!!! It is my favorite! October is my favorite month of the year! I remember last fall I was walking through campus at PSU and the leaves were falling, the wind was blowing the leaves all around and it was beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish it would stay like that forever. Puts me in such a good mood, opening all of the windows letting the house air out, cleaning, love it!!!
--------------------------------------------------
We have adoption day today at the shelter. I'm not getting there until around 4pm after Brady gets out of school. If you need a pet come on down!!
--------------------------------------------------
I'll write more later!!!

0 comments: