Thursday, September 29, 2005

Whiny Wednesday

2 wonderfully sucky whines! (It is really already Thursday but I just found this out within the last 30 minutes and thought it qualified as a whine.)
*I wanted to take Brady to see the Disney on Ice show at the Tulsa fair. We have gone the past 2 years. I waited too long and now there are no tickets. (So I guess we will just go to the fair on Sunday since we won't get to watch the race, because our wonderful cable co has taken channel 10 off of our tv)

*I went on the Christmas train website, since I promised Brady we would go this year and take his dad. It says they are closed this year but will be open during the 2006 season. They are expanding.

2 comments:

Redneck Diva said...

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It can't be closed this year!! We didn't get Silver Dollar City season passes this year (too broke) so we were going to go to the Christmas Train instead! Now what are we going to do????? Man, this sucks.

Queen Of Cheese said...

Have you been to WoolARoc at Christmas? It's beautiful. My kids love going there in the summer and we hope to take them there this Christmas to see the lights and decorations.

Not sure if this is info you still need but if you take the "Prairie Road" to the back of WoolARoc there are really great make-out places back there! FYI