Sunday, September 25, 2005

TV

*I'm so glad the new TV season has started! Desperate Housewives was very good tonight. I love that show!
*Tony came in 18th place today in Nascar. He ended up doing great compared to where he was at the beginning. He started in 31st place and then had some problems with his car. He is just a hottie!
* Yesterday we went to the Veterans day picnic. One of the guys I work with in AWS is in the veterans group and invited us. However, everyone in town was invited to go.
*I need some new clothes!! I am outgrowing my normal ones, and next month I will start substituting. :):)

2 comments:

Irish Divinity said...

How far along are you now, I lost track? Are you feeling ok?

Shannon said...

When the xray guy did my ultrasound, he measured and said I would be due around March 3. I go back to the doc on the 7th, and they were going to schedule the BIG u.s. so we could find out what we are having. I think I am going to try to switch to Dr. Swan here in Miami. I am feeling good, just tired a lot. How are you feeling??? You are getting closer and closer! How exciting!