Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Feels like Fall!

Oh it feels great outside right now! It's almost cold. I opened all of our windows. It was so hot and humid today in fact my blown dry straight hair this morning turned into poodle curls, and now feeling the weather you would have never known what it was really like today. My mom and I went to a funeral today. He was moms second cousin, my third. His sister is my cousin and also my aunt. She is my moms ex-sister in law and her cousin. Sounds like a Murphy saga huh, Courtney and Alyssa?? Love confusing people. It was a nice funeral, I don't really like going to them but it was nice. I didn't realize we had so many cousins.
----------------------------------------------------
We are getting Dish next Wednesday, which means we will be missing the race this weekend which sucks. We are cutting our cable. We can't live without channel 10 any longer. No Apprentice, No ER, No Biggest Loser. Sucks! Do you blame us?? The only thing I am really going to miss about our cable though is that we get Tulsa channels. I watch Channel 6 Tulsa news with Leanne and Casey and Katie. I will miss them terribly, they are like family!! other than that bring on the Dish!
---------------------------------------------------
I am so excited that its almost October! 3 more days! October is my favorite month, I love the leaves falling and the pumkins, all the orange and brown everywhere, jacket wearing weather. Not necessarily halloween, but the feel of FALL! Love it, love it, love it!! Puts me in such a good mood.
I also love Christmas with a big snowstorm. I will get to that later though. Cya:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I understand those interesting family relationships. Hope you're feeling well!

Courtney

Queen Of Cheese said...

We bought this little thingy at Wal-Mart that connects to the dish line and the antenna line and you just flip it back and forth so you don't miss out on 6 In The Morning. I swear that was the only reason we bought it! Casey and LeAnn are just TOOO good together. I miss James......

Shannon said...

GREAT!!! I will have to buy one of those, because that is the only Tulsa channel I am really going to miss! I love Six in the Morning!! Ya, I miss James too!
I will definitely have to get one of those though. Thanks!!!