Thursday, September 22, 2005

Hello

Today was my bestest friend Michele's birthday. We met in the summer after 9th grade. My dad had been working in Tulsa and drove to and from everyday from Miami for a LOOOONG time, I am talking years. We moved to Broken Arrow in the middle of my 9th grade year. I'm telling you all now, don't ever do this to your children----moving in the middle of the year. Although my parents tell me that they didn't know our house in Miami was going to sell that fast. Anyway big BA was very BIG compared to what I was coming from. There were two middle schools of 9th and 10th graders. I felt so out of place even though I had moved all of my life. I guess it was the age I was at the time. Michele I found out lived down the street from us in the adjoining housing addition. We were best friends all through school, we then went off to college separate ways, she went to University of Arkansas and I went to NEO in Miami. Then ended up being roomates with another one of our friends in Tulsa. Oh, the stories I could tell. Anyone that knows Tulsa--we used to go to the Caravan in high school and also later on. Save some of those stories for another day!!:) Anyway I moved back to Miami and went back to school. Michele moved to Wisconsin. She is currently married and has 3 kids. 16, 9 and 2? I think she's 2. We keep in touch talking on the phone and see eachother when they come
to BA (her parents, brother and sister still live there). Besides my husband, she knows my life story-the good and the bad. Ha ha!
I know she reads my blog sometimes!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICK!!!!BIG 39!! Ya, I know I'm older than you, but only by 2 months!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I know I haven't written about Tony in awhile, but I have been watching Nascar. Weekend before last he got 5th place, and then last weekend in the chase for the cup he was first in points going in, and got 2nd place. He led a lot of laps that race and then toward the end passed Ryan Newman, then at the end he got passed. Owell he's still the BESt!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------
My husband is still off of work. This is his second week. He had an MRI done this morning. There is no way I could get that done. He had a closed one. I am so claustrophobic I would probably pass out. I would have to have it open. He just put a movie in--Team America World Police. Omy. Not my favorite, but he thinks its funny. I guess its better than watching poker.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

0 comments: