Monday, September 05, 2005

Updates

My inlaws left a message Saturday while we were gone and Steve was sleeping (he works nights). They went back to Slidell on Friday and they have a big hole in their roof where the chimney used to be and water came through there on both sides, the fireplace comes out the livingroom and the other side dining area. ruined the wood floors and the privacy fence was down and the pool damaged. They still don't have electricity but used a generator and a fan that night to sleep. We couldn't get through to call them back on their cell phone, and he called again this morning but the cell cut off before they could talk, so we really don't know too much. Hopefully the damage was only in their livingroom, dining/kitchen area only. I hope we can get through to them soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

Tony came in 5th place tonite in the Nascar race. I'm not used to him driving the white car. He had a good race though! He was in first for awhile but got passed on his pit stops.

------------------------------------------------------------

Brady and I went and saw "Red Eye" yesterday in Joplin. It was good. I really wanted to see "The Skeleton Key" but we saw the other. I want to go see "The 40 year Old Virgin" since Diva says it is so good!!! I will have to go see that one with Mr. B's mom.

2 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

WHOO HOO! Their house is still standing! Water damage can be repaired!!!! WOO HOO!

Who's Tony?

Red Eye and Skeleton Key are playing here at the ThunderPee Theater!

I wanna see The 40 Year Old Virgin too!!!!!!

Shannon said...

Oh April!! I used to never watch Nascar, my husband would watch it all the time and the noise would drive me crazy. But this last year I am glued to the tv on nascar day! My husband despises Tony. He is a Jeff Gordon fan
---------------------------------
Tony Stewart #20 Nascar driver. He drives the Home Depot car.
Gotta watch him! He is hot!! right, Stormie??!!
--------------------------------
Last time I went to the Thunderbird I couldn't hear anything or else I would go there. We need a new theater really, really bad!