Saturday, December 03, 2005

On a brighter note


On a much brighter, HOTTER note. I watched the Nascar cup awards last night and Tony won a total of $$$ 13, 578, 168 for the year. Not too shabby, huh? Yes that was in millions. He has won a total of 48.4 million in his cup career.
Yay Tony. There's a contest where you can meet him and guess when it is?? The last week of Feb. the 26th.. My due date week. My luck I would go into labor after just meeting him. LOL Owell owell.... I'm sure he will soon be named one of the most eligible bachelors. Just had to end my night on a good note.
cya

2 comments:

Irish Divinity said...

Knowing he's eligible is almost enough to make a person want to be single, isn't it?!?!?!? lol

Shannon said...

OH YA!! I'm tempted every single day!!! How about you?? LOL