Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Update on Trey

Trey is still at Hillcrest at the NICU-recently he caught an infection and had to be put on the ventilator until he gets better. Worries me to death, but the doctors and nurses don't seem to be alarmed or anything, I guess it is all pretty normal. He had to have 2 blood transfusions on Sunday to get his red blood ct up. He has been on antibiotics to fight the infection he has had. Hopefully he will start feeling better soon. We will be staying at the Ronald McDonald house over Christmas, and Steve's parents are coming up from Louisiana to see Trey and spend Christmas with us.
If you can say a little prayer for Trey---it will be greatly appreciated!!! I will post some more pics when I can. Our computer is still down so I am using my moms.
Let you all know more soon.
Shannon, Steve, Brady & Trey

1 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you Jennifer!! That prayer means a lot!!!
Thank you!!