Saturday, December 03, 2005

Missing the Christmas parade

Well, I was in charge of our AWS part in the Christmas parade last year. This year they are using the banners I made last year plus I made 4 posters for it. I am very bummed and can't be a part of it this year. Next year Brady and I can do it again though. There's no way Brady could walk Shae down main street. Would not be a good thing. Anyway I drove down to see how the decorating was going on the truck. I wanted to at least go to it, but I don't know where I would sit and can't walk far. fun fun. Guess I can look forward to next year! and we'll have baby next year!! Just had to vent a little. I'm getting very sick of staying at home not doing anything......

1 comments:

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Just so you know.....

When the AWS came by me in the parade, I yelled out WHERE's SHANNON? and they smiled and shrugged their shoulders. I don't know if they couldn't hear me or if they didn't know, but I was lookin' for ya!!