Saturday, December 31, 2005

Trey

Thought I would let you all know that Trey didn't make it. He caught another virus that was resistant to antibiotics (a teenager died from this same thing at St. Johns in Tulsa). On Dec. 28 they put him in isolation and his blood pressure went down and they couldn't get it to come back up. He passed away with me and my mom by his side at 8:30 pm. He was a fighter--he fought hard the whole entire time he was in the hospital, he was a very tough little boy. This has been very hard for us, but I know in time it will get a little easier although never forgotten. I don't think there will ever be a harder time than losing your own child. I want to thank everyone that prayed for Trey and our family.. We can still use prayers to get through this. THANKS!!
Shannon, Steve, Brady & Trey(our little angel)

----we still don't have a computer so will be checking at my moms house.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so deeply sorry. I don't know what to say. I just can't seem to find words that seem right. Know that we love you, Steve, and Brady. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Courtney and Chad

~ A P R I L ~ said...

Oh Shannon, I'm so sorry... I'm just speechless. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Shannon, I am so sorry for your loss. I just can't imagine what you are going through...it's so sad. You will be in my prayers.

MamaKBear said...

I'm so sorry! I can't even imagine the pain y'all must be feeling right now.

Any words I say sound empty and hollow...all I can do is tell you that you're in my thoughts.

Hugs from another Okie!

Queen Of Cheese said...

You are all in our thoughts and prayers. There are no words now to say that will make it all better. Just remember we are thinking of you!

GERBEN said...

OMG, my heart hurts for you. I am so very sorry. ((HUG)) I will keep you and your family in my thought & prayers. Again, I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, I'm just a stranger, but a mother, I can't imagen how you feel, I can only pray to God to give you strenght... and the knowledge that one day you will see him again, hugs)))))))